The Vigilon panel manages up to 6 loops each accommodating up to 200 devices on each loop, including repeat panels, interfaces, call points, sensors and sounders.
The Vigilon panel is available with 24 and 72 hour standby options.
Advanced networking options allow multi domain networks of up to 200 panels/nodes with options of copper or fibre connections.
- Vigilon’s advanced sensing technology and powerful software processing in the panel quickly identifies real fires
- PC based commissioning tools allow complex fire plans to be configured
- The control panel has a simple user interface with LCD screen providing accurate information in an emergency
- Multiple panel networks can be programmed seamlessly as one system, allowing for flexible design and system management
- Flexible programming options are available at the panel
- All Vigilon devices connect onto the same two core loop, separate sounder or repeater panel wiring circuits are not required
- In the event of a fire or fault, Vigilon’s analogue addressable technology will provide a detailed log of events
- Vigilon allows full integration with Vigilon Voice alarm systems
- PC based Graphics user interface (GUI) available - Supervisor and WINMAG