The NEW S-Quad's Multi-sensor with integrated sounder and VAD combines renowned advanced sensing technology with state of the art visual alarms.
The only practical solution meeting the demands of detection and the performance needed to meet the EN54 part 23 standard.
- Sensor and alarm in one device reduces installation time and cost.
- Built-in high intensity VAD helps alert occupants in noisy environments & the hard of hearing
- Meets all the requirements of the Equality Act 2010
- Compatible with the S-Cubed wall mounted VAD
- State of the art, high efficiency visual alarm technology
- Advanced power management that increases loop capacity and integrity
- Range of devices and power settings to suit widest range of building applications
- Light output that allows devices to be sited at standard smoke and heat detector spacings
- Synchronised flash rate across the whole control panel avoiding risk of induced seizures
- VAD can operate independently of the sounder if required